Admitted as a lawyer in 2016, with a background of over 20 years’ experience as a paralegal, I am empathetic and passionate about helping claimants who may have experienced a life-changing incident.
Prior to my admission as a lawyer, I was fortunate to have several years’ experience in compensation law whilst working as a paralegal. Since this time, I have worked exclusively in compensation law and for the last 10 years with Slater & Gordon.
I derive great personal satisfaction from helping my clients achieve a positive outcome. I begin by taking the time to listen to my clients and seeking to understand their unique situation. My goal is to always exceed my client’s expectations.
The legal process can be complex and challenging. My team and I are focused on making the complex simple, and helping our clients achieve justice.
Contact me to discuss your case and how we might assist you.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Graduate Diploma of Practical Legal Training
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2004 - 2010, Trilby Misso
- 2003 - 2004, P M Lee and Co
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Medico-Legal Society of Queensland Inc
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Women Lawyers Association of Queensland Inc