John has worked in a variety of legal matters and has extensive knowledge in the areas of family law and commercial litigation.
John’s has over 10 years experience in family law and commercial litigation which often sees John being called to provide expertise in matters that have an international element involving complex company, trust, partnership and valuation issues.
John is a Nationally Accredited family law Mediator and Arbitrator. In his role as a Mediator, he utilises his family law experience to facilitate the effective discussion between parties to reach a resolution in relation to their parenting or property dispute. As an Arbitrator, he provides his services to parties seeking to make binding determinations in property disputes.
His strong community spirit has seen him pioneer Charity Dinners in support of Beyond Blue & Autism Awareness Australia (photos of the events can be seen on our Facebook Page).
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Business (Finance)
- Nationally Accredited Arbitrator
- Finalist in Lawyer’s Weekly 2018 ’30 Under 30′ Awards for Family Law
- Recognised by the NSW Law Society Journal here
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of the Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators and Mediators
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Australasian Legal Practice Management Association
- Member of the Women Lawyers Association of NSW
- Member of the Law Society of NSW
- Red Cross National Solicitors Network
- RSPCA Solicitors Network