John manages our Penrith office and specialises in the areas of Wills and Estates Law and Property Law. John is also available for consultations in our Sydney and Parramatta offices as required.
- Named as one of the recommended Estates & Succession Planning Lawyers in New South Wales.
- Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates Law and former Accredited Specialist in Property Law.
- Named as one of the recommended Estates & Succession Planning Lawyers in New South Wales
- Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates Law and former Accredited Specialist in Property Law
- John manages our Penrith office and specialises in the areas of Wills and Estates Law and Property Law. He is also available for consultations in our Sydney and Parramatta offices as required. Home and outside consultations can be made by arrangement.
- John’s Wills and Estates Law practice comprises of estate administration, contested wills, family provision claims, trusts, estate planning and estate taxation issues. He has a high level of expertise in relation to the drawing of wills, estate and succession planning, probate litigation, and has handled numerous complex estates, and dispute resolution of estate claims.
- John’s Property Law practice includes including transfer of real estate, subdivisions, leases, property rights and easements, transfer of businesses, personal property securities, mortgages and finance. He has a high level of expertise in relation to all aspects of conveyancing, tenancy law and property litigation.
- John also performs commercial work and transactional work for his commercial clients of Western Sydney.
What it means to be an Accredited Specialist
- To be accredited specialists must pass a series of meticulous assessments on both legal knowledge and its application in practice. To retain their accreditation specialists must undertake significant additional professional development in their area of expertise each year.
John’s vast experience
John was admitted to practice in May 1974. He has practiced primarily at Windsor, in the Hawkesbury Valley since his admission. He has from time to time practiced in various partnerships and since 2001 has practiced exclusively as a sole practitioner. John has now joined Turner Freeman and effectively is responsible for all property and Estate work including litigation in the Western Sydney offices. John brings with him years of knowledge and experience as well as a Law Society accreditation.