Joshua is an accredited family law specialist and has practised primarily in Family Law, both rurally and in Brisbane since his admission in January 2013.
Joshua enjoys solving client’s problems and in a strategic, methodical and empathetic manner. Although conflict in litigation is, at times, unavoidable – Joshua has been impressed by the great dignity and humanity displayed by some clients in facing and overcoming the challenges that family law proceedings present.
He has a particular interest in complex property matters and financial agreements. He also has a particular interest in complex parenting matters involving elements of both psychiatric and international jurisdictional issues.
Joshua’s specialties include:
- Matrimonial and de facto property settlements
- Care of children and parenting orders
- Child support issues
- Domestic Violence
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Family Law Specialist
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Queensland
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia