Khew is the legal practitioner director and founder of WN Legal. Khew has extensive experience in criminal law, family law and restraining orders matters.
Khew has a reputation of being a fearless advocate for his clients and had considerable achievement defending his clients in criminal law and restraining order cases. Khew develops a strategic approach in advancing his client’s case to achieve the best possible outcome.
Khew represented clients facing medico-family law related issues and achieved favorable outcomes for high profile cases such as the Director of Clinical Services, Child & Adolescent Health Services and Kiszko & ANOR  FCWA 75.
In the past, Khew worked for various other legal practices. Khew spent the majority of his legal career working for a fast-paced national legal practice in a supervisory role and honed his advocacy skills from conducting trial hearings on a regular basis.
You will find Khew’s approach direct, and to the point.
- Barrister & Solicitor
- Co-Founder of WN Legal
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Postgraduate Certificate in Chinese Law
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- Professional Certificate in Arbitration Law and Practice
- Member of the Criminal Lawyers’ Association
- International Advisory Experts Award 2017
- Voted Best 3 Criminal Lawyers in 2019 at the Three best Rated
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia