Justine is a Solicitor at Sexton Family Law. Justine completed studying a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Communications at Western Sydney University in 2019. Justine has several years’ experience in assisting legal practitioners and previously worked as a Paralegal at Sexton Family Law since September 2019.
Justine was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in July 2020.
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Communications (B. Comm/LLB) at Western Sydney University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at The College of Law
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of NSW Young Lawyers, Family Law Committee
- Member of Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia