Katelyn is a Solicitor at Sexton Family Law.
Katelyn graduated in 2021 from the University of Wollongong with a Bachelor of Laws with distinction. Katelyn has worked exclusively in family law since 2021.
Prior to joining Sexton Family Law in 2023, Katelyn worked as a Legal Case Manager to a Judicial Registrar and as an Associate to a Judge at the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia. This experience has provided Katelyn with an in-depth knowledge of family law practices and procedures at all stages of the Court process.
Before being drawn to the law, Katelyn worked in primary education. Katelyn brings the invaluable skills she acquired as a teacher with her to family law and uses these skills to help clients navigate through their family law matter.
Katelyn was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in December 2022.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at The College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) at University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary) at Charles Sturt University
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia