- Independent arbitrator and counsel
- Arbitrator (sole, co-, or presiding) in ACICA, HKIAC, ICC, LCIA, and SIAC arbitrations, including in expedited proceedings, governed by laws of Australia, England, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and Thailand.
- Advising and representing private and sovereign clients in disputes relating to investment treaties, contracts, and/or national investment legislation, including in AAA, ICC, ICSID, LCIA, UNCITRAL, and ad hoc arbitrations, governed by international and domestic law (common law and civil law); reviewing draft dispute resolution clauses in contracts; and advising on various international pro bono projects.
- Industry experience includes energy (oil, gas, electricity, mining), telecommunications, satellite technology, banking, finance, insurance and reinsurance, trademarks, shipping, sports, supply of goods, gambling and leisure sectors.
- Sessional Lecturer in International Arbitration (part-time), TC Beirne School of Law, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.
- Nationality: Australian.