Marc Romaldi holds dual degrees in Commerce and Law from the University of Adelaide and has completed a Masters in Tax Law from the University of New South Wales.
Prior to being one of the founders of WRP Legal & Advisory, Marc was a partner/director in numerous large commercial law firms in Adelaide, servicing an expansive client base including ASX-listed clients, small to large private enterprises and high net worth individuals across varying industries.
WRP Legal & Advisory is a specialist legal and advisory business and Marc practices in the areas of:
- Taxation, superannuation, stamp duty and revenue law
- Business structuring, re-structuring and implementation
- General corporate, commercial, trust and partnership law including commercial agreements and contracts
- Business acquisitions and sales; and
- Estate and succession planning.
Marc is particularly interested in taxation and has had experience in many areas of both domestic and international taxation, particularly:
- Capital gains tax and general income tax (including investment and divestment issues and succession/estate planning)
- Superannuation (including SMSF’s in relation to tax and investment issues, co-ownership arrangements and instalment warrant products)
- International tax (including structuring, restructuring and residency matters)
- Stamp duty
- Goods & Services Tax; and
- Fringe Benefits Tax.
Marc is a CTA of The Taxation Institute (and a member of its SA Technical Committee) and a member of the Taxation Committee of the Property Council of Australia (SA Division). Marc has contributed various taxation articles, as well as seminar presentations held through The Taxation Institute and other organisations.
Marc is also Chair of the Bone Health Foundation, a non-profit body which raises funds for research and education into bone growth and musculoskeletal conditions.
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Law (Honours)
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- University of New South Wales – Masters of Taxation
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Chartered Tax Adviser – The Tax Institute
- Property Council of Australia – Member
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Chair – Bone Health Foundation Inc.