Marie demonstrates a true commitment to her chosen legal specialty. Working exclusively in family law and with particular interest in parenting matters and resolving complex financial matters.
Marie’s extensive experience specialising in family law has demonstrated the power of negotiation and mediation as a first response to difficult issues. This approach has been shown to be highly effective in minimising client costs and reducing the likelihood of extensive litigation. Marie’s clients respond to her empathetic nature and open communication style.
“I pride myself on serving each individual with the utmost honesty and integrity, providing sound and realistic advice on the issues they face”.
- Separation / Divorce
- Children’s matters including recovery and relocation orders
- Specific issues orders such as education, health, schooling and child/ren’s name
- Spousal Maintenance Applications
- Negotiated and mediated settlements
- Property matters including de facto and matrimonial property disputes
- Mediation / Conciliation Conferences
- Family Dispute Resolution Conferences
- Domestic Violence Applications
- Child protection and the prevention of child abuse
- Business structures, trusts and superannuation
- Representation in the Family Court of Australia, Federal Circuit Court of Australia, Children’s Courts and Magistrates Courts