I assist and advise international & multi-national corporations, as well as individual and small business clients in relation to Australian immigration laws.
I am committed to provide quality legal services at competitive cost to businesses and individuals, in simple and plain English style, with efficiency and empathy to both employer and employee.
My qualifications and professional memberships are as follows:
- Bachelor of Law/ Arts, Sydney University, 2004
- College of Law, NSW, 2005
- Solicitor of the Court of New South Wales, 2005 to present
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Australia, 2005 to present
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales, 2005 to present
- Member of the Migration Institute of Australia, 2011
- Member of the Migration Alliance, 2011 to present
- Member of the International Law, Law Council of Australia, 2011
- Registered Migration Agent with the MARA (MARN 0701366), 2007 to 22 Mar 2021
- Notary Public 2018 to present.
Senior Lawyer. Admitted to the legal profession in 2005, & Notary Public 2018, by NSW Legal Practitioners Board. Registered with NSW Law Society since 2005.
New South Wales