Stewart is the head of the firm's Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He is an accredited specialist in personal injury and has considerable expertise in handling of commercial disputes and negligence cases.
Stewart's commercial litigation experience has involved contractual disputes, trade practices and claims for equitable relief including injunctions. His experience in negligence matters has concentrated on litigation involving schools, occupiers of land and professionals.
Additionally, Stewart oversees general liability claims and debt recovery, including commercial litigation.
- general liability matters including public liability and negligence
- commercial litigation including contractual disputes and trade practices
- property damage claims
- professional negligence
- school-related litigation
- claims for equitable relief
- insurance law
- commercial lease disputes
- intentional tort claims
- litigation of public/professional liability matters involving schools, occupiers of land, medical practitioners and other professionals
- drafting and advising on a commercial agreements