Wendy is an Accredited Family Law Specialist with extensive experience in all areas of family law. She applies her detailed understanding and knowledge of the law in a practical way to achieve negotiated settlements and provide high level representation for clients in Court proceedings.
Wendy has particular expertise in the accounting and legal aspects of complex financial matters. She is committed to providing her clients with practical and innovative solutions in implementing settlements involving business structures and trusts.
Wendy also acts in complex children’s matters including acting for grandparents and same sex couples. With a focus on empowering her clients and keeping them informed at all stages of their matter, Wendy has a reputation for professionalism and empathy. Wendy practises exclusively in family law in both marriages and de facto relationships and assists clients at the start of relationships, during relationships and after separation. She advises and represents people in all areas of family law including:
- Property and financial matters
- Companies, partnerships and trust structures
- Children’s issues
- Child support and spousal maintenance
- Superannuation, including self-managed superannuation funds
- Financial Agreements (pre-nuptial agreements) and cohabitation agreements
Wendy has also undertaken advanced training in Collaborative Law.
- Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist – Family Law
- Bachelor of Laws – Monash University
- Bachelor of Economics (majoring in accounting) – Monash University
- Law Institute of Victoria – Family Law Section
- Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section