Wendy's practice includes all aspects of Family Law, including:
- acting for individuals and related corporate entities, partnerships and trusts in Family Law disputes including contested proceedings in the Family Court;
- drafting and advising parties about Binding Financial Agreements, for example, pre-nuptial agreements; and
- advising on asset protection
Practice Information - Experience
She has built up a substantial Family Law practice and been involved in various family matters including contested children disputes and complex property disputes in the Family Court involving overseas entities, trusts and third party property disputes in the Supreme and County Courts.
Recent experience includes;
- preparing Binding Financial Agreements to provide asset protection;
- reviewing and advising on asset protection from a Family Law and Estate planning perspective; and
- acting in a Family Law matter that involved different family generations, and complex assets and trust structures.
While being able to give expert advice on the legal and financial aspects of Family Law, Wendy is also conscious of the emotional issues that are often present when dealing with her clients' matters.