Holly is currently employed as a Senior Associate at Essia Law, predominantly working in Family Law, Estate Planning and Estate Administration.
Holly has completed a Bachelor of Laws and Communications, majoring in Public Relations. Holly has also completed a Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma of Psychological Science at the Australian College of Applied Psychology. She is currently completing her Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), with Honours completion expected by end of 2023.
Holly is a passionate advocate for mental health both within her legal professional role and in her further studies in the area, sitting on the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee of the Australian College of Applied Psychology. Holly also volunteers each month with The Gender Centre in Sydney's Inner West providing mental health support in the community.
Holly can assist clients in the following matters:
- Estate planning matters (wills, powers of attorney, enduring guardians and advanced care directives);
- Probate applications and letters of administration;
- Property settlements including mediations, negotiated agreements and litigation for both married and de facto partners;
- Parenting matters relating to the care and welfare of children;
- Spousal maintenance and child support issues; and
- Divorce applications.