HopgoodGanim has welcomed Charles Sullivan, a senior construction and infrastructure lawyer with more than 25 years experience advising on major development projects.
Most recently General Counsel, Construction at Grocon for four years, Sullivan has extensive experience advising on commercial and residential, resources, roads and social infrastructure projects.
Sullivan is a former partner of Deacons (now Norton Rose), and has worked with other large firms including Blake Dawson Waldron (now Ashurst) and Corrs Chambers Westgarth.
He has advised on many significant projects across Australia, including the:
- $1 billion Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre PPP;
- $288 million Victorian Biosciences PPP Project;
- new building housing the Australian Taxation Office in Elizabeth Street, Brisbane;
- Brisbane Common Ground Project, South Brisbane;
- Myer Emporium redevelopment, Melbourne;
- Gateway Upgrade Project and the $220 million Northern Access Road Project;
- Kogan Creek Power Station;
- Burnett River Dam Project (now Paradise Dam);
- South Blackwater Coal Expansion; and
- Century Zinc mine.