Hulse Family Law is a boutique specialist family law firm based in Wollongong, the South Coast and beyond, with offices in Wollongong and the Shoalhaven.
Our focus is on providing specialist family law advice to our clients in a way that is easy to understand and providing practical solutions to help clients resolve their family law issues as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
We have a particular focus on keeping clients out of court wherever possible and strive to provide clients with appropriate options for alternative dispute resolution. In our experience, if it safe to do so, resolving family law matters out of court generally leads to better overall outcomes for families, particularly when children are involved.
We advise and represent clients in all areas arising from the breakdown of relationships including:-
- Separation and divorce;
- Parenting arrangements and parenting issues;
- Property and financial settlements;
- Spousal maintenance and financial support;
- Child support and adult child maintenance;
- Pre-nuptial and other financial agreements;
- De facto and same sex relationship matters;
- Family violence and apprehended domestic violence orders; and
- Dispute resolution, mediation and collaborative law.
We are available to meet clients in person at our offices located in Wollongong and Berry, online or via telephone.